Northern Chicago / Lake Zurich
DID YOU KNOW? The National Safety Council estimates that more than 16,000 people die each year because of slips, trips, and falls. Many more suffer injuries, ranging from simple cuts and bruises to permanent disability. The sad fact is many slip and fall accidents are preventable!!!
Our goal at BiO Tile & Grout Restoration is to improve floors, showers and tubs safety thru BiO Non-Slip treatment. Our simple solution can protect your customers, clients and staff and will also save you thousands of dollars a year in injury claims.
DID YOU KNOW? According to Aetna Insurance stats, guest slip and falls in tubs and showers accounts for much of the 50% of claims made in the Hotel Industry.
Our treatment is NOT an acid etch!!! It is BiO-degradable formula of safe chemicals which deep clean molecular pores of hard surfaces while creating a suction effect when wet. This treatment dramatically improves coefficient of friction and is an ideal for:
- Ceramic Tiled Spas, Tubs and Showers
- Fiberglass Tubs, Spas and Boat Decks
- Natural Stones
- Porcelain Tubs and Tiles
- Cement and many other hard compatible surfaces.
DID YOU KNOW? The average cost of fall injury for people over the age of 72 is $19,440 per person!!!
Our unique approach to floor safety includes:
- Educating customer on what causes slip and fall, proper care and maintenance.
- Evaluating, measuring and recording the condition of your floors, tubs or showers.
- Improving and then maintaining that condition through effective treatments and routine care.
- Regularly auditing and documenting the state of your floors to help ensure (and demonstrate) the proper degree of due diligence and care (the opposite of negligence) and compliance with safety norms.
A few facts about our anti-slip treatment:
- BiO Non-Slip Treatment is time tested treatment that creates artificial and unnoticeable “thread” for most floors, showers and bathtubs.
- BiO Non-Slip doesn’t change the look of your floor when wet or dry.
- BiO Non-Slip is not a coating that wears off or discolors like many other systems.
- BiO Non-Slip is non-toxic and will not require closing your home or business to vent fumes.
- BiO Non-Slip products will make most of floors slip-resistant when wet.
- BiO Non-Slip treatment may be used on indoor or outdoor flooring.
- BiO Non-Slip meets the U.S. Government established tax credits for small businesses. Check with your accountant about IRS Form 8826 for applicability of ADA credit.
- BiO Non-Slip may reduce insurance costs. Check with your insurance agent. Be sure and ask about getting a lower rate on your Workmen’s Compensation coverage, too.
DID YOU KNOW? The National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) says many household cleaning products leave floors more slippery than they were before cleaning. NFSI released results of a study in which 19 of the best-selling floor cleaners on the market were tested. Of the 19 tested, 10 made floors more slippery!!!
Call us today at 847-438-0212 to learn more.